In 1987 President Ronald Reagan established the month of March as Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month. That started a movement to move people with disabilities out of institutions and into the mainstream. It led to programs that help them become productive members of the American workforce. And led — three years later — to the Americans with Disabilities Act banning workplace discrimination. But there are still challenges. Community Access Unlimited Family Mentor Rebekah Novemsky told NJTV News Anchor Mary Alice Williams that she likes to help with the cause, especially because her son has cerebral palsy.
- Local Publicist Quoted in Statewide Publication
- Local Publicist Featured in Business Publication
- Notable Couples Therapist Quoted In Intimacy Article
- Levine, Jacobs & Company, LLC, Senior Member Highlights the Financial Considerations of Becoming Your Own Boss
- Leading Voice In Infection Defense Interviewed On WCBS Radio Newscast